Alan Sikora has been CEO of First American Equipment Finance since 2015. He joined First American in 2002 as a Project Manager in the credit and operations department, and has held various operations, sales and leadership positions throughout the company before taking the helm as CEO.
Alan Sikora completed his MBA at the University of Rochester's Simon Graduate School of Business with concentrations in Finance and Entrepreneurship. Alan also holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Rochester. Alan was the recipient of the company's Chairman's Award for excellence in character and leadership in 2004. He has been a Certified Leasing Professional (CLFP) since 2010.
Under Alan's leadership, First American Equipment Finance has been ranked as:
- Monitor Top 100 Largest Equipment Finance Business in U.S.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Midsize Workplace U.S.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Workplace for Millenials
- FORTUNE Best Companies in Finance and Insurance
- FORTUNE 25 Best Small and Medium Workplaces in New York
- Entreprenuer Top Company Culture
- Selling Power Best to Sell For in U.S.
- Best Companies Group #1 Best Midsize Place to Work in New York
Alan is on the Board of Directors of the Washington, DC-based trade association representing the $1.06 trillion equipment finance industry in the U.S.: the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA). Alan also serves on an advisory board for the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Saunders School of Business.
Alan is an avid golfer and resides in Penfield, New York with his wife Kristen, son Jack and daughter Ella.